Workplace Experience Coordinator
Job Description Summary
The Workplace Experience Coordinator is a workplace ambassador, and a key member of the Cushman & Wakefield onsite account team for the client. This individual shall provide a positive experience at the client's offices, ensuring service excellence and enhanced experience for the users and occupants within the workplace. The purpose of this position is to support the facilities organization at a specific facility, set of buildings, or campus environment.
The Workplace Experience Coordinator will provide tactical support related to workplace tools & processes to ensure the facility remains ready to receive employees each day. This individual will be the eyes and ears of the workplace, and the first-line-of-response for all employee needs, partnering with cross functional teams to help take the employee experience to the next level in support of the client's workplace priorities. The ideal candidate will be hospitality-focused, showcase a contagiously positive attitude and exceptional communication skills, and have the ability to support facilities management and operations professionals in a faced-paced environment.
We are looking for a collaborative, energetic self-starter who will thrive in situations where he/she can interact with and help people.
• Provide high touch support to employees in the workplace. This includes, providing employees with tools, support, information and wayfinding to return to the office safely.
• Act as the first line of response to Technology and Facility related concerns, troubleshoot issues, and follow up as required.
• Regularly assess space readiness, ensuring workspaces, conference rooms, and offices are safe and employee ready.
• Provide support for employees transitioning to and working within an unassigned and oversubscribed environment, including support for equipment and processes, introducing and reinforcing protocols & etiquette.
• Ensure complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions from employees are addressed and conduct follow-up, if needed.
• Obtain voice of the customer data (quantitative and qualitative) to capture service needs. Share information with leadership and cross functional teams.
• Help support return to work safety guidelines, best practices, and standards for employees and cross-functional service teams.
1. Competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required
2. Must be able to use laptop, mobile device and wireless technologies
3. Showcase strong business acumen
4. Comfortable corresponding with executive level clients, and interacting with individuals at all levels
5. Detail oriented, confident, self-starter with exceptional organizational skills
6. Maintain a "can do" mentality with the ability to act with minimal information
7. Demonstrate integrity, accountability, self-awareness and strong work ethic
8. Ability to work under pressure, while acting in a calm manner
9. Showcase exceptional emotional intelligence and empathy
Four-year college/university degree / Minimum high school degree
Or 4-7 years of hospitality experience in lieu of a degree
Minimum of 2 years of related work experience in real estate services, travel/hospitality, retail, or change management.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. May be required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel from floor to floor and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery including, but not limited to, telephones, computers, fax, and photocopy machines; regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for Cushman & Wakefield. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago