People can say they care, but it means nothing until they prove it. Prove you care as an Anam Cara/Caregiver at Woodland Village!
Interviews are being scheduled NOW, so apply today!
We are looking for caregivers that exude:
About the Role -
Compassion- genuinely care about the residents and the care you provide
Positive Attitude- offer a smile and pleasant demeanor consistently to all residents and staff
Flexibility- no day is the same- be prepared to do different things in different areas
Teamwork- support and positively encourage fellow staff in effort, performance and attitude
Professionalism- appropriate behavior, language and accountability at all times
Time Management Skills- organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and complete assigned tasks accurately and quickly
Anam Cara is the title for Caregivers of the Elders living within our community. The foundation of our communities' model is the relationship that exists between the Anam Cara and the Elder. The Anam Cara is more than a friend or caregiver but someone who accepts the responsibility to care for the body, mind, and spirit of those in the community.
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Designee your responsibilities will include:
About our Benefits
- Assisting residents with daily living functions such as feeding, bathing, dressing, laundry, light housekeeping, and supportive daily care in accordance with the resident care plan.
- Medication administration-prepare and administer medications as directed.
- Escorting residents to and from meals, activities etc., when needed
- Life Enrichment-Activity, social interactions, spiritual and companionship. Will work in conjunction with community support staff engage elders in activities and social interactions to ensure quality of life.
- Proactively identify, develop and execute solutions to enhance the resident living experience
- The Anam Cara is expected to set high personal standards, demonstrate an unwavering commitment to integrity, and behave in a way that reflects the mission and values within our organization. Each Anam Cara values diversity, expresses compassion for others and respects and values all people. Anam Cara's understand and articulates our heritage, mission, and values and uses them to inspire others. The Anam Cara continuously works to align processes, behaviors and policies within the community and reconcile inconsistencies between words and actions.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of one-year experience within a healthcare setting or as a caregiver
- Previous experience working in assisted living or with the geriatric population preferred
- Superior customer service skills and professionalism
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a high productivity level
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities from coast-to-coast through hospitals, continuing care facilities, home health, and hospice programs. We are committed to providing a rewarding and meaningful work experience for all colleagues across the system.
Woodland Village Senior Living Community is a non-profit Community. We provide Independent and Assisted Living Care for our residents. We have a rich history in the Brighton area and have been operating for over 17 years.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across 22 states. Trinity Health includes 94 hospitals, as well as 109 continuing care locations that include PACE programs, senior living facilities, and home care and hospice services. Its continuing care programs provide nearly 2.5 million visits annually.
Based in Livonia, Mich., and with annual operating revenues of $17.6 billion and assets of $24.7 billion, the organization returns $1.1 billion to its communities annually in the form of charity care and other community benefit programs. Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities, Trinity Health is known for its focus on the country's aging population. As a single, unified ministry, the organization is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services - ranked by number of visits - in the nation, as well as the nation's leading provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of available programs. For more information, visit www.trinity-health.org. You can also follow @TrinityHealthMI on Twitter.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.