Web Developer (UX/UI) We've been around for over 50 years and have grown to be one of the largest importers and distributors in the US. We've grown to over 40 offices through out the nation and continue to grow. We value customers, vendors and associates and provide plenty of room for growth!
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and designs web design (B2B & B2C)
- Create, improve, and use wireframes, porotypes, style guides, user flows to enhance user experience
- Provide technical support for websites
- Provide visuals of project using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps etc
- Own project from completion to execution
- Work with developers and other departments for optimal website design
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of web design for ecommerce brand
- UX/UI experience
- Knowledge of basic front end languages (HTML, CSS)
- Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!