American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Web Content Coordinator supports the day-to-day departmental administrative activities and maintains assigned marketing property inventory on the company website along with quality reviews of public listing sites. Ensures consistent data accuracy and status update recordkeeping throughout all internal systems. Updates, revises, edits, and publishes content for company website of all current listings. Resolves routine issues or problems with a limited scope. Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies, and practices related to the job area.
- Coordinates and processes day-to-day website data maintenance and information to execute departmental tasks as assigned. Reviews and updates postings, removes inventory and banners on the company website, and audits public listing sites for accuracy; creates and lists available properties on company websites; maintains accurate information regarding property listing details on the internal website and audits external public websites. Coordinates with key stakeholders to obtain content through surveys, pictures, data elements, and other marketing materials.
- Conducts and delivers routine reports and ad-hoc report requests focused on company property inventory. Identifies data errors and provides recommendations for corrective action and adjusts within the job scope. Escalates exceptions to management for guidance and direction to troubleshoot.
- Maintains and reconciles internal systems such as CRM, Box, SharePoint, Rently, Primo, and Yardi accordingly to ensure data is correct and representative of source materials provided by departmental Asset Management team members.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Asset Management, and Property Management departments regarding inventory changes and communicates updates pertaining to rental status progress.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications and/or related preferred.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in Marketing, Web / Digital Communications and/or related. Experience in the Real Estate or Property Management industry, preferred.
- Novice working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), required.
- Novice working knowledge of Yardi Voyager or Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- This position is considered light work - exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the employee sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer screen; extensive reading.
- Frequently requires maintaining a static position.
- Occasionally requires lifting, walking, crouching, kneeling, and carrying.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related Keywords:
social media, administrative support, admin, office assistant, office support, full time, administrative, assistant, property management, build to rent, #LI-SC1
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.