Text GBA58 to 913-578-6106 to apply today!
Position: Water Environment Engineer Internship- GBA
Location: Omaha, NE
Intern• Civil Engineering
GBA Companies is welcoming Civil and Environmental Engineering students to join us this upcoming summer for an internship in the Water Environment Group in multiple locations. We are actively growing our teams in the following areas:
- Water Environment Interns in Omaha, NE, Chesterfield, MO, Lenexa, KS, and Austin, TX
Interns at GBA Companies gain hands-on experience in a collaborative work environment and have an opportunity to work side by side with industry experts. We treat each intern as an individual and have the unique ability to offer rotational opportunities for students who are still identifying their path. Our interns will work with engineering software such as Civil3D and AutoCAD.Requirements:
It•s More Than Just A Job•
- Pursuing BS or MS in Civil Engineering or other related field from accredited program.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Excel software is preferred
- 2.7 GPA strongly preferred
- Prior Internship is and/or related experience is a plus
- Involved in campus, community, and other volunteer activities and/ or organization
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
At GBA Companies, we are not your average engineering firm. We are about innovative people who want to solve problems. We•re known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We strive to create remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life. And we are changing the industry by integrating the design and construction process with use of new technology.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and committed to creating high quality, imaginative projects. We•ve created an environment where we celebrate our team•s eagerness to learn and grow. From birthdays and BBQs to protecting the environment and helping families in need, GBA employees celebrate and support one another and the communities where we live, work and play. Joining our team means you•ll have rewarding opportunities that challenge and inspire you.
This job has expired.