Job ID: 255291
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America's building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 195 operating locations and 6,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
US Mix Warehouse Workers are responsible for the loading, unloading, stacking and movement of materials in the warehouses. Duties include opening and closing warehouses and gates, reading and following shipping documents, bills of materials and following instructions from the Dispatcher and Plant Management staff. In performance of this work, Warehouse workers will utilize forklifts, pallet jacks and manual labor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Load and unload materials utilizing power equipment, pallet jacks and manual labor
- Read and comprehend shipping documents
- Clean equipment and work area
- Perform additional duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements / Education / Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 year of warehouse experience
- Forklift Certification preferred
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Occasional ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Frequent ability to lift and gather bags weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Constant work performed while driving a forklift
- Constant good manual dexterity, multi-limb coordination and stamina
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Jan 25, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Denver Job Segment:
Warehouse, Plant Manager, Forklift, Manufacturing
This job has expired.