Plant Name: Cincinnati ICS - 802750
Immediate Openings for Warehouse Workers!
As a warehouse worker at Mauser, you accept and process incoming stock and materials, pick and fill orders from stock, pack and ship orders, or manage, organize and retrieve stock in our warehouse.
Our warehouses are fast-paced and work around pickups from LTL and truck load carriers, and also customer pickups. In addition, to pickups, product deliveries from suppliers and vendors will have to be received, inventoried and put in proper storage locations.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints.
As a Warehouse Worker, your duties include:
- Loading and unloading trucks, receiving products, and picking, packing, wrapping, labeling, and/or shipping products.
- Maintain shipping and receiving paperwork and makes sure that incoming and outgoing products and material are in good condition.
- Performs all assignments in accordance with safety specifications, instructions, and requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to meet warehouse standards on specific assignments within required time.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping all areas of the warehouse including work stations neat, clean, and organized.
- Controlling costs by assuring that materials are safety stored, and accounted for.
- Interacting daily with customers, customer service department and drivers on a daily basis.
- Following all company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Job Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a Warehouse environment
- Competency in driving a forklift
- Inventory control, reporting and data entry skills on Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understand plant safety guidelines and pass all required safety training
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions with attention to detail
- Good planning and time management skills
- Must work well in team environment with management and fellow employees
- Equipment maintenance
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Ability to lift from 20 pounds to a maximum of 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to walk or stand for most of the shift
- Ability to wear protective gear and steel-toed shoes
- Use of hands and fingers to perform job function
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb