Job ID: 258780
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
Position requires that material including aluminum and steel extrusions be placed on shelves, picked off shelves and packed in an effort to expedite the product throughout the plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
On/off-loading of the product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours daily. The "team concept" instituted for plant facility production workers requires each worker to perform different functions on a rotating basis. Therefore, all shop functions required by supervisors are considered essential functions for the job.
Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements
To be considered a material handler as a regular part of his/her job duties the following conditions must be met:
• Perform work as assigned by supervisor.
• Read, understand and communicate paperwork and labels.
• Attach appropriate labels to material while correctly counting and identifying materials.
• Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively use a tape measure.
• Notify lead person or manager of any mechanical or material issues.
• Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
• All material handlers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production.
What CRH Americas Offers You