Job ID: 436240
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Perform the unloading, loading, picking, labeling, and staging of products, in order to provide high quality customer service and accuracy.
- Operates forklift in a safe and efficient manner
- Receive and store incoming products into racks and floor locations
- Assist in prepping shipment by weighing, wrapping, palletizing, and labeling
- Verify shipping documents
- Pulls customer orders accurately and prepares for shipment
- Unload inbound freight/load outbound freight
- Complete all necessary paperwork in an accurate manner
- Stage outbound freight
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in warehousing
- High school education or equivalent
- Ability to operate a sit-down forklift
- Ability to perform basic math skills accurately
- Ability to read and write, follow verbal and written instructions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Offers You
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, bend, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Some heavier machinery requires occasional lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Leviat, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Construction, Forklift, Warehouse, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.