We are a national, innovative, high-growth software company devoted to K12 education administration. Our products beat the competition by focusing on all business operations of K12 schools, including both financial and school nutrition management. We have a deep understanding of K12 school systems and regulations, with a focus on providing creative, integrated, and user-friendly solutions supported by excellent customer service. Our workforce is talented, loyal, dedicated and highly enthusiastic. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right individual.
This is a 100% remote opportunity, candidates may reside anywhere in the US.
We offer challenging work in a team environment. We respect each other and collaborate for continuous improvement. We are the experts in our product lines, and we anticipate the needs of our customers. Our customers say we work efficiently and always strive to provide the proper solution. We have achieved this by building relationships based upon expertise, patience, attentiveness, clear positive communication, tenacity, and a calm presence
LINQ is looking for a Vice President of Revenue Operations (RevOps). The RevOps team at LINQ is responsible for several mission critical tasks related to the marketing and sales processes, operations and enablement as well as the monetization strategy at LINQ. The VP of RevOps will collaborate directly with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams to determine strategy, implement performance metrics, design and deliver enablement and training programs and influence alignment of all revenue operations. This intersectional role will drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales & marketing efficiency and determine growth goals. RevOps supports and leads critical decisions for the future of LINQ and this role is an excellent opportunity if you want to lead the direction of a fast-growth private equity edtech!
- Partner closely with Sales Leadership as well as Senior leadership to achieve growth objectives and collaborate cross-functionally to drive strong relationships and alignment with Sales in go-to-market strategy across acquisition, utilization and retention
- Drive and lead all aspects of sales and marketing operations from GTM strategy, process optimization, technology stack, territory planning, commission and incentive plans, lead-to-deal processes, proposals and sales enablement
- Establish and maintain operating cadence/rigor across all sales/field functions to ensure the health of the business on achieving key performance metrics including forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and pipeline management
- Design and implement global training programs for sales, client success and go to market teams partnering closely with our People & Culture and Marketing teams to drive enablement from new hire onboarding, to strategies for client expansion and retention strategies
- Propose and execute new revenue & business models for new products and features
- Lead the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Proactively oversee and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts
- Define key metrics and performance dashboards
- Build and drive process, change management, and operational efficiencies within go to market organizations
- Support executive deliverables such as Board Reviews, Executive QBRs, strategic planning, and more as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in a Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Strategy and/or Sales Leadership role in B2B SaaS (software-as-a-service) environments
- Ability to lead through influence, working alongside organizational leadership (Sales, Operations, Product Management, and Executive Team)
- Proven track record of leading change management, building aligned tooling and developing methods to measure and systemize Sales KPIs for internal teams and customers
- Deep understanding of standard business practices related to Marketing & Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM, Marketing applications, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning and sales quotas)
- Proficiency with Salesforce and microsoft excel
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with executive-level partners
- Expertise and experience with GTM tools including Salesforce
What You Get
- Ongoing career training and exposure to industry evolution
- Opportunity to advance within the organization
- Fulfilling work with a company that betters the educational system while developing and providing exceptional software solutions
- Supportive, knowledgeable, and highly-motivated team
- Fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a fun culture
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.