Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation's leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as VP, Enterprise Architecture.
The VP, Enterprise Architecture oversees the strategy, improvement, and standards of Cenlar's IT enterprise services, software, and infrastructure.
- Develops and drives the strategic direction of Cenlar's IT architecture programs
- Partners with key stakeholders to create and maintain Cenlar's architectural strategy and standards, and ensures both adhere to regulatory standards
- Provides technical leadership, strategy, and hands on expertise in regards to application, data, and infrastructure architecture
- Acts as the subject matter expertise to resolve complex problems or transactions where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines, or processes
- Designs and develops scalable solutions to complex problems according to best practices and Cenlar's architecture guidelines
- Collaborates with business and IT leadership to ensure the IT architecture supports and aligns with the overall business vision
- Drives innovative IT solutions that enhance productivity, meet business needs, drive down costs, and improve client experience
- Collaborates with IT leadership team to develop and maintain the enterprise-wide technology roadmap
- Advances Cenlar's overall architecture and data strategy
- Translates department vision into roadmap items and technical solutions
- Designs architectural principles and standards
- Works with managers to develop and monitor individual and departmental goals and provides effective feedback and guidance on a regular basis; holds managers accountable for meeting these goals
- Leads effective performance management and professional talent development across all respective departments
- Ensures all activities are in accordance with company and regulatory risk and compliance requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of experience in software, system and/or enterprise architecture disciplines, with significant exposure to, and strong understanding of, the Microsoft Azure ecosystem
- Strong understanding of the architectural principles and security controls for cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multitenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of technological and architecture trends to build strategy, including cloud computing, microservice architecture, enterprise application integration (SOA, ESB, ETL, EAI), and DevSecOps
- Strong understanding of enterprise application integration (EAI) technologies as well as common ECA topics such as persona based journeys, process orchestration, master data management (MDM), analytics and insights, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Familiar with principles of network, application and information security
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Strong leadership skills to inspire outstanding performance through collaboration
- Consistent leadership demonstration, and creation; ability to attract, grow, and retain top talent
- Strategically focused, business oriented
- Strong customer service skills to effectively execute the strategic goals and mission of Cenlar, while demonstrating Key Success Factors
- Effective listening, communication, and presentation skills to present complex topics to senior management in a persuasive manner
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to come up with a mutually acceptable solutions utilizing available resources with diverse perspectives
- Excellent coaching and counseling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi task to manage multiple large-scale complex projects enterprise-wide
- Proven people, strategic and tactical leader
- Resourceful and aggressive ability to research all facets of the industry
- Ability to plan strategically as it relates to business unit responsibilities
- Ability to conceptualize long-term business goals and develop orderly process of planning to accomplish goals
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you'll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.
This job has expired.