The Process Visualization Lead will play a crucial role in the exciting growth of the Product Management Visualization Team.
The Product Management Visualization team is expanding its role to grow adoption of our Power BI platform internally and once fully vetted, share visualizations with our customers. . Since our visualized data drives strategic business decisions for our product management team and beyond, it is critical that our data is accurate and up to date.
The Process Visualization Lead will be a highly visible role responsible for documenting, identifying gaps, driving improvements in Insurance data management processes that affect visualization quality and accuracy. This role will also be responsible for building visualizations that provide critical insights on those data processes across the organization. The newly developed data quality visualizations/alerts will require this role to be a single point of contact for data quality issues and resulting triage efforts. Candidate must have strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate and influence across multiple teams within the organization.
- Document existing data processes that drive data visualization accuracy
- Identify and coordinate process improvements of identified process gaps
- Build visualizations and alerts that provide insights to individuals at all levels on the data status
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop a comprehensive understanding of the key drivers and opportunities within the business
- Able to coordinate and influence across multiple teams
- 5-7 years of experience in process improvement (six sigma or equivalent) or relevant experience in data quality management
- Knowledge of and hands on experience with data visualization tools. Experience building process related visualizations is a plus
- Enjoy solving complex problems and have excellent problem solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com
This job has expired.