50 Glenlake ParkwaySuite 550, Atlanta, Georgia, 30328, United States of America
This position is a critical leadership role at DaVita and will be the lead architect in continuing and developing new strategies to support and drive Corporate Development in our business across our "Endeavor Division" ; Florida and other surrounding states.
This position provides strategic and tactical leadership, counsel and direction to support key business objectives, and securing and maintaining solid trusting relationships with physicians and hospitals. This role is focused on growth, retention and making DaVita a "Partner of Choice."
- Develop and formulate strategic plans for physicians, medical groups, hospitals, and accountable care organizations in geographic markets in which DaVita has no or minimal presence
- Expand relationships with medical groups that are minimally affiliated with DaVita which will enable them to expand into new markets
- Actively participate in annual planning sessions with the Operations Teams in specified geographic areas
- Engage health systems and other providers to implement risk arrangements for renal patients
- Pursue and close strategic relationships with physician practices, hospitals, and accountable care organizations to include acquisition, joint venture relationships and other related partnerships
- Responsible for meeting goals established for growth and staying within expense budget
- Provide leadership and directional support to the Corporate Development Team, including hiring and coaching
- Marketing and analysis of statistical reports addressing growth opportunities
- Prepare executive-level presentations to share with leadership about strategy and performance
- Lead strategy sessions with divisional leadership teams on new business
- Act as a strategic thought partner with Divisional Vice Presidents and their regional operating teams to evaluate growth opportunities
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of competition; proactively assess related strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats; analyze and implement effective responses
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with physicians consistent with DaVita code of conduct and Compliance Commandments
- Maintain a liaison relationship with Group General Counsel and assigned Group leaders
- Travel required: up to 50% (pre-Covid, currently only essential business travel is approved at DaVita, which generally involves direct patient care)
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of eight years' progressive management experience required
- Healthcare provider operating experience strongly preferred; dialysis or similar provider services experience preferred
- Demonstrated track record of successful fiscal and operating management; demonstrated financial expertise
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing at strategic and operational levels
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills including ability to persuasively deliver presentations to senior executives
- Ability to build strong relationships across cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, physicians, and teammates to create a results-driven, team oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to function as a strong member of a highly motivated and integrated management team
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills and ability to be "other-oriented"; ability to appreciate people with different backgrounds and points of view
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial openness and ability to explore new possibilities and to approach issues differently; a visionary; intellectually agile
- Demonstrated leadership skills; able to identify meaningful goals and capture the imagination of others to achieve them; able to add value to discussions or projects that impact DaVita's position in the industry; able to bring out the best thinking and attitudes; able to recognize unique contributions of individuals and teamwork
- Demonstrated business acumen; able to assess financial implications of decisions and actions; able to understand how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace and impact DaVita
- Demonstrated ability to bring innovative thinking to the operations and management of acute and chronic dialysis
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- $175,100 - 195,000
- Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
Bonus Eligible: Yes
Bonus Range: $0-130,000
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
This job has expired.