VCA Greenhaven Pocket Animal Hospital is a fast paced, AAHA-accredited, four Doctor General Practice in the Pocket/ Land Park community. We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Assistant to join our team.
At VCA, we know that we couldn't have grown into the company we are today without all of our hardworking, talented employees! We value all our employees and we want you to stick around! Career growth and professional development is important, so we want to provide you with opportunities to take on new and exciting roles within VCA! The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
We are a fast paced animal hospital looking for a compassionate, hard working, detail oriented individual. Strong communication and customer service skills a must!! As a Veterinary Assistant you will be supporting our Doctors and the Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients. Duties will include:
* Maintaining medical records.
* Patient care and treatments.
* Filling prescriptions.
* Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
* Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA Greenhaven Pocket Animal Hospital your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. This is an hourly position that pays between $15.50 to $23.50 and dependent on experience.
* You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500 doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
* You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
* We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts, and more!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!