What you'll do...
R-993148 Senior Manager II, Health & Wellness Clinical Services Finance and Strategy
The Senior Manager II of Health & Wellness Clinical Services Finance and Strategy is a critical role combining Healthcare Industry expertise with financial analysis, strategy, insight development and collaboration skills to optimize performance across multiple business initiatives within our Healthcare Strategic Portfolio; including Healthcare Clinics and the Health Bundling space.
- Provides day-to day-financial oversight of the Healthcare Clinical Services pillar, encompassing Walmart's Main MD Business, Clinical Care, Specialty Pharmacy, Immunizations, Telemedicine, Health & Wellness Services Bundling (clinical care, pharmacy, healthy food options, long-term wellness), Medication Therapy Management, Point of Care Testing and other Clinical Services offered across our retail fleet
- Offers direction to initiative leadership teams by preparing financial analysis and modeling; recommending future operational and financial targets; and planning of business performance in partnership Business Leadership, Health Care Clinic Operations, Technology, Product and Design
- Helps shape decisions by developing financial forecasts; assisting with business solutions; leading ad-hoc projects as requested by the business; analyzing financial impact of technologies, systems, and processes and providing insights to senior management; and assisting in project implementation
- Collaborates with senior management to plan and analyze business performance by identifying gaps between business goals and corporate objectives
- Gives feedback to management regarding risks associated with financial projects; supporting the business unit budgeting process. Shares insight on relevant historical trends, expected future events, and retail trends
- Manages complex control structures to mitigate risk of financial misstatement by examining and monitoring; guiding cross-functional teams to develop new processes; ensuring proper controls for new and existing financial functions
- Develops and communicates business plans and priorities; identifying and removing barriers that impact performance
- Promotes and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, mission, values, and ethics standards through training and execution
- Supports and participates in community outreach events
You'll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have 3-5 years of financial management experience in the Healthcare industry working for a major Health Insurance Plan, Hospital, Clinic Network, Pharmacy Benefit Manager or Healthcare Administrator.
- You are a strategic thinker, demonstrating your ability to think associatively and understand relationships in complex systems.
- You have a track record of originating inventive and sustainable solutions for big problems and opportunities.
- You showcase an ability to operate comfortably with ambiguity and lead the team through simultaneous multiple complex initiatives.
- You demonstrate an ability to build relationships and influence without authority, aligning stakeholders with competing priorities.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills for collaborating and communicating at the necessary level of detail depending on the audience, including senior executives.
- You are structured in your thought process and can break down large problems into smaller, simpler problems.
- You can execute with strong discipline and organization skills; you identify as someone who gets things done.
- You have strong analytical skills to interpret insights coming from various sources and have a mindset for continuous learning and improvement.
- You are stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage in a startup environment within the Fortune 1 scale enterprise.
You'll make an impact by…
Executing data-driven, fact-based strategic and analytical projects - identify, scope, pitch, execute, deliver, and celebrate solving meaningful business problems.
Strengthening the strategy - Equip yourself with business and industry knowledge and insights, then translate them to help build a better strategy
Building cross-functional relationships - Build and manage relationships with key partners to accelerate business improvements
Organizing the team - Use your organizational skills to help the team rally around ideas and execute against complex initiatives more efficiently
Seeking opportunities - Proactively seek out opportunities to propel the business forward and prepare for the next generation of customer services and experiences
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Location: 701 S. WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America
*Open to consider remote working arrangements*
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years' experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year's experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
1 year's supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization
Masters: Business Administration
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
This job has expired.