Provides customer service to suppliers, buyers, and associates; assisting suppliers with finding lost merchandise and fixtures; answering questions concerning policies and procedures; and assisting associates with tasks and projects.
Maintains safety and security of floor area by following all safety compliance procedures ; monitoring suppliers in the floor area; and informing seniors for security issues.
Maintains clean work area by conducting upkeep on counters and fixtures throughout the facility; informing suppliers of procedures for disposal of cardboard and trash; bailing cardboard and plastic; calling for pickup of cardboard and plastic bails; recycling cans, plastic, and paper according to company guidelines; performing general housekeeping duties (for example, organizing, sweeping, operating floor scrubbers, removing trash); maintaining supplies for area; clearing aisles for buyer walk-through; and ensuring that pallets are wrapped and slotted in proper location.
Ensures accurate merchandise shipment; logging deliveries in receiving logs; sorting and palletizing merchandise by buyer and event; ensuring merchandise is delivered to correct aisles; pulling and staging pallets sold to associate store; and confirming that merchandise shipped is accounted for and sent to associate store.
Assisting suppliers with deliveries at the drop-off door researching merchandise incorrectly sent to layout center; researching claims and lost freight; following up with suppliers picking up or shipping samples. Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges. Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities. Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
* Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supply Chain, TransportationBachelors: Logistics