What you'll do...
The Senior Campaign Manager owns the overall campaign assignments, execution, recognition and delivering of revenue closed by the sales team. This individual will own the strategic planning and optimization strategy and execution of the of all campaigns. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Senior Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her team's portfolio. They will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication, trafficking, executing audience extension and other programmatic campaigns in demand for side platforms spanning multiple media channels. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms, DSPs, and active campaign optimization. Campaign Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Understanding upper funnel (brand messaging, calls to action) and lower funnel (direct response, conversion) campaign tactics
- Recruit and Develop a professional team of Campaign Managers
- Defining metrics and measuring success of campaigns using internal analytics
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to SMG's best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle (from pre-sale to post-sale)
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team's shared document repository
- Lead daily campaign maintenance and prioritizations for the team, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Strategic oversight of large accounts and client relationships
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide campaign wrap up reports
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, programmatic media buying or digital media operations
- Two plus years of experience managing a team
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading teams, Related area
950 ELM AVE, SAN BRUNO, CA 94066-3047, United States of America
This job has expired.