What you'll do...
Landscapes technicians works to keep landscapes attractive, clean and well maintained. This includes moving of lawns, pruning and fertilizing shrubs, lawns, brushes, trees and flowers. Must love working outdoors in different types of weathers. Must enjoy physical labor and have knowledge of grasses, trees and shrubs.
- Maintain complete property grounds, which would include ornamental plants, ground cover, irrigation, lighting and turf.
- Complete all required training requirements to safely operate equipment and handling of hazardous materials.
- Conduct daily grounds inspections after service by walking the property checking for waste, dead plants or trees and irrigation
- Remove all weeds, trash, and debris in all areas of the grounds.
- Off season job duties will require services such as Shopping Cart PM, Refrigerated case cleaning and snow removal/ Salting of property.
- Maintain DOT requirements (where applicable)
- 1-3 years of landscaping / lawn experience
- Licensing: hold or obtain any certification or licensing as required by the specific state, city or country for hazardous work such as pesticide or herbicide application.
- Familiarity with operating and performing general maintenance of, ride on movers, weed trimmers, chain saws and chemical spray equipment.
- Hold or acquire DOT license and certification if required.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical Certification or 2 years' experience in Mechanical Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, or Construction and/or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Associates Degree or similar certification in Engineering, Maintenance, Construction Management, or related field, Certified Facilities Manager (CFM), Third-party management experience
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
2000 W MEMORIAL RD, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73134-6506, United States of America
This job has expired.