What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Community Success Lead
Walmart Health strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
Patient acquisition and loyalty is core to the success of Walmart Health. As a Community Success Lead, you'll be responsible for representing Walmart Health in your community and growing our membership through meaningful relationships with community leaders and seniors. We're looking for talented, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals who care deeply about the health of their communities and want to be part of a rapidly growing organization. If you like meeting new people, building relationships, and helping others live well, this role is for you.
Reporting to a Community Success Manager, this role will be responsible for developing strong and lasting community and individual relationships that drive membership growth and loyalty.
You'll make an impact as you:
- Drive customer growth at an assigned Walmart Health location by developing, maintaining, and executing an annual sales plan.
- Engage with potential customers in-person or by phone, email, or text message.
- Collaborate with local Walmart Health staff and community organizations to attend or host events aimed at introducing potential patients and community members to Walmart Health.
- Host tours of Walmart Health facilities and provide opportunities for Walmart Health staff to be visible to the public.
- Build a community engagement platform by generating leads through events and outreach to community organizations, agents, and brokers.
About Walmart Health
- Develop relationships with senior care or other facilities or groups that refer potential customers to primary care.
- Track and qualify leads generated through centralized marketing efforts.
- Follow up with new customers on set intervals to ensure a smooth onboarding and positive experience with Walmart Health.
- Track weekly activities and results and accurately forecast expected sales performance.
Walmart Health is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. Walmart Health was launched to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local patients, regardless of insurance status.
The patient is at the heart of all we do. Walmart Health employs on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, and hearing services all in one facility.
#LI-AB7 #LI-WHMinimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
High school degree or equivalent.
Valid state-issued driver's license and regular access to a vehicle.
Prior work experience using the Microsoft Office suite of products.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in General Business or related area., Prior work experience in a position requiring knowledge of Medicare requirements and restrictions., Prior work experience in the healthcare industry.Primary Location...
4250 PHILLIPS HWY, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207-6730, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.Frequently asked questions
This job has expired.
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+