What you'll do...
Care Host - Medical Office Assistant
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
- Provides administrative support to the Center by utilizing electronic medical record and practice management systems to complete administrative tasks (for example, patient registration and intake, scheduling follow up appointments with patients, payment transactions); processing patient referrals to specialists; processing insurance information; verifying patient insurance eligibility; collecting appropriate insurance copayment amounts; and monitoring inventory of office supplies and materials.
- Ensures compliance and customer service by maintaining patient, employee, and computer data confidentiality; participating in quality improvement initiatives, and quality management programs; assisting in the development and promotion of clinical practice (for example, patient outreach within the store and employer at sites, clinical education, local community outreach events); helping patients complete customer experience surveys and addressing patient questions about Center services and offerings.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- 1 year's experience in customer service, sales pitches and communications, health and wellness checkout roles, greeting patients, or related field.
- Front desk clinic operations and/or health and wellness checkout roles
Join our community:
We offer a competitive package including salary, annual bonus potential, and more!
The transformation Walmart is making to the way health care is delivered at affordable, transparent pricing will impact individuals and communities for years to come - this is a chance to be part of something special! The opportunities presented by applying our resources and commitment to an area like H&W is limitless … impacting the lives of consumers … saving them money and helping them live better. You really can make a difference!
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
1 year's experience in customer service, sales pitches and communications, health and wellness checkout roles, greeting patients, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Front desk clinic operations and/or health and wellness checkout roles
2100 N 62ND ST, FORT SMITH, AR 72904-5163, United States of America
This job has expired.