Implements the business plan for assigned area of responsibility by communicating goals and managing staffing and scheduling, assigning duties andcoordinating workloads in order to achieve facility goals.Identifies associate, customer, and supplier concerns by listening and consulting with others when needed to determine corrective action to take ormake recommendations in order to resolve concerns.Monitors and manages productivity of assigned area of responsibility by preparing, reviewing and analyzing business reports.Maintains quality and safety standards in assigned area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on logistics and company policies,standards, and procedures; monitoring associate compliance with logistics and company policies, standards, and procedures; distributing andmaintaining procedures and supporting documentation.Supervises and develops associates and leaders in assigned area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoringperformance and providing feedback; identifying training and development needs; and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, andevaluation of associates and leaders.Manages the maintenance and installation of systems hardware and software by overseeing the installation of new, replacement, or additionalsystems; ensuring that the necessary repairs are completed on existing systems; and tracking inventory and ordering system components as needed.Manages the troubleshooting of systems applications by working on systems problem resolution with Information Systems Division and vendors; andsupporting the continuing development of current and future systems applications.Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice andguidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; andbuilding commitment for perspectives and rationales.Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying businessneeds; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing oni mprovement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity byincorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting otherswith how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.SupervisoryBachelors: Business, Bachelors: Human Resources, Bachelors: Logistics
Paso Robles, California
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Union City, California
Posted about 1 hour ago