Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2019 sales of $28 billion (₠25 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit .
Linde Gases US, a division of Linde, is currently seeking a Truck Mechanic. This position will be based out of the Linde Air Separation facility located in Fife, WA. This position reports to the Distribution Superintendent and will maintain:
- Diesel engines
- Hydraulic systems
- Cryogenic tanks
- Heavy equipment
- Heavy trucks
- Private Fleet
- With minimal supervision this self-starter will perform routine preventative maintenance as well as respond to unplanned maintenance requirements
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair in compliance with manufacturer and Linde recommendations such as, but not limited to, Diesel, Hydraulics, Cryogenic, and Safety Relief Systems
- Ability to work on a variety of equipment, including tractor units, cryogenic pumping units, and transports, as well as pickup trucks and other small equipment
- Read and maintain schematic wiring diagrams
- Execute all PMs and other calibration requirements and maintain proper documentation
- Maintain compliance with equipment bulletins and alerts
- Purchase parts as necessary and maintain spare parts inventory
- Document maintenance and repairs as applicable
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of 3 years of diesel truck or equipment experience strongly preferred with specialized training/certifications
- Effective time management skills to balance priorities and workload
- Working knowledge of preventive maintenance on all rolling equipment
- Basic computer proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and ability to learn manufacturer specific software used in diagnosing
- Must have experience managing and directing corrective and preventative maintenance scheduling
- Have or able to obtain brake certification
- Have or able to obtain AC certification
- Previous supervisory experience managing maintenance operations and planning corrective and preventative maintenance schedules
- Have or able to acquire a CDL Class A with hazmat and tanker endorsements
- Hydraulic systems experience
- Cryogenic experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.