With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services. Job Purpose / Objective
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- To assist internal and external local clients with questions and needs and ensure department goals are met through teamwork and collaboration
- Position requires degree of subject matter expertise
- Review and analyze financial, legal and economic data
- Prepare benchmarking analyses based on contracts, company financials or transactional data
- Prepare US and OECD model transfer pricing studies
- Provide transfer pricing guidance and outcome data to management on area of expertise
- Assist with training on subject matter
- Assist with proposals for internal and external clients
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Function as liaison with internal and external clients
- Administer special projects as requested; communicate status
- May include limited travel, less than 10%
- Bachelor's degree required; preferred in Accounting, Economics, Fiance, International Business or related field.. master's degree in related field preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and audit project management skills
- Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.