GameStop is seeking an experienced Trainer to join our Guest Care Team in Grapevine, TX. The position can also be remote but must be in the South Florida area. As Trainer, you will be the champion of our onboarding experience. Your responsibility will be to provide a challenging yet rewarding experience to our new hires, helping them level up into confident and mighty guest care agents.
What Your Journey Will Look Like
- Guiding Guest Care new hires in a physical and/or virtual setting for the first two weeks of their GameStop adventure
- Evaluate each new hire's performance and behavior to determine next course of action, supporting the employee experience as well as business needs
- Preparing new hires to become ultimate Guest Care agents by educating on our culture, policies, procedures and mindset
- Providing an engaging experience and teaching in a way that's hands-on, creating an enriching experience for new hires
- Assessing and addressing gaps in trainee understanding or training material
- Coaching new hires in real time
- Review results produced from new hire classes to address and improve on gaps
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ Years exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
- High energy and a positive mindset that is contagious!
- Understanding of Adult Learning Theory and basic principles of Adult Education
- Experience in facilitating new hire training programs
- Experience facilitating virtual and in-person training programs
- Ability to inspire and help new hire trainees evolve through the training program
- Heavy interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all contacts
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to translate business needs into training strategies and drivers to provide successful outcomes
- Strong experience in all Microsoft office products and training technology platforms
- Able to flex to business needs and adjust/compromise plans as needed
- Ability to stand, speak, and lead sessions for on-site and virtual groups for prolonged periods of time on a constant basis.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally as needed
GameStop Corp., a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is a digital-first omni-channel retailer, offering games and entertainment products in its more than 4,000 stores and comprehensive e-Commerce properties across 10 countries. GameStop, through its family of brands, offers the best selection of new and pre-owned video gaming consoles, accessories and video game titles, in both physical and digital formats.
GameStop also offers fans a wide variety of POP! vinyl figures, collectibles, board games and more. Through GameStop's unique buy-sell-trade program, gamers can trade in video game consoles, games, and accessories, as well as consumer electronics for cash or in-store credit.
The company's global family of brands include GameStop, EB Games, Micromania, ThinkGeek, and Game Informer® magazine, the world's leading print and digital video game publication.
This job has expired.