Talladega Superspeedway was created as a palace of speed in 1969 by NASCAR founder Bill France, Sr., who coined it "the Greatest Race Track in the World." At a mammoth 2.66-miles with 33 degrees of banking in the turns, it is NASCAR's Most Competitive venue. The "Fun" track prides itself on being family friendly, especially with the introduction of the Talladega Garage Experience in 2019 where guests are immersed into motorsports like never before. The host of two major NASCAR weekends a year, the iconic ribbon of asphalt is easy accessible off I-20, located between Birmingham, AL, and Atlanta, GA.
Talladega Superspeedway has openings for part-time Ticket Operations Event Staff for NASCAR and other publicly ticketed events throughout the year. This is a temporary position working on-site at Talladega Superspeedway assisting with event parking. Event Parking Staff are often the first representatives to greet fans and must provide exceptional customer service.
- Serve as a staff member working in one of our preferred parking lots, providing exceptional customer service to all event patrons. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Selling parking passes to all walk-up customers
- Process cash payments
- Serve as a staff member working in a ticket booth.
- Develop a working knowledge of Talladega Superspeedway pricing, policies, procedures and general event information. As the first line for guest questions, Event Ticketing Staff must be able to answer questions or direct guests in the proper direction.
- Direct vehicle traffic flow to proper areas
- Assist guests with questions regarding directions, information about the facility and parking assistance
- Assist with other duties assigned by Ticket Operations Manager or the Director of Ticketing.
- Attention to detail and ability to provide a high level of customer service is required
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Event staffing or ticket sales experience preferred, but not required
- Flexible schedule during the event
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from Talladega Superspeedway
This is a part time, hourly position working only during major event weekends. Some shifts may begin as early as 5:00am; exact hours to be determined.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.