Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Territory Manager to be a selling agent for Mohawk Industries in the surrounding Twin Cities metro area and Central Minnesota areas. In this role, you'll use your sales skills and expertise to represent Mohawk to new and existing customers, and work to increase market share within your region.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Perform sales calls, which includes traveling to customers and potential customer's facilities to share information and support, making sales presentations to prospective and present clients, calculating and quoting prices, taking orders and closing transactions
- Provide customer service to ensure resolution of issues within marketing policies
- Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary
- Monitor territory performance against established objectives and guidelines, taking strategic action to improve performance
- Provide product specific customer feedback to product line managers, management or customer service personnel as appropriate to assist in achieving company's mission, vision and objectives
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for the territory in conjunction with the District Manager and ensure sales activities in the territory comply with established policies, procedures and practices
- Provide timely reporting of activities in the field and special reporting to assist in the business and product planning
- Assist in developing a territory coverage plan, which defines the type of support and frequency of customer contact required to meet territory goals
- Perform analysis on region opportunities and develop forecast for sales by customer and product and others statistical reports as required on a timely basis
What you're good at:
- High school diploma required, with college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of progressively responsible work-related experience and any combination of education and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities for the job
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company's diverse business and product lines
- Knowledge of the terms, concepts and practices of the marketing and sales environment, including basic accounting, product developments and manufacturing procedures, distribution and customer service
- Proficiency using a PC, e-mail and other in-house database systems
- Presenting and communicating in oral, written, and interpersonal forms to effectively interact and negotiate with internal and external customers and business contacts
- Reducing tension or conflict in antagonistic situations while maintaining professionalism
- Ability to persuade, market, and sell new ideas
- Gathering, assembling, correlating, and analyzing statistical and financial data to develop solutions
- This role requires the ability to travel
We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean!
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market: