What you'll do...
Walmart is hiring Preventative Maintenance Technicians to support the General Maintenance trades within our Walmart stores.
- In this role you must be able to diagnose, repair and perform preventative maintenance duties for all commercial equipment as needed to support our Walmart stores
- This position will be responsible to develop preventative maintenance schedules and complete assigned PMs in the timeframe outlined, as well as conduct training for Store Associates regarding care and cleaning of equipment
- Along with performing PMs, you must be able to complete common repairs identified in the PM
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision
- Effective communication is key in this role as you will be working with Store Associates, Maintenance Associates and Walmart Operations and Facility Services leadership
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance for all General Maintenance trades in a region of approximately 28 Walmart stores
- Complete and adhere to all training requirements to safely operate and maintain food service equipment
- Must be able to log into and utilize industry standard work order management system to accept and complete work requests
- Conduct daily inspections after service by walking the area and checking for cleanliness and repair needs
- Provide training to Store Associates weekly regarding care and cleaning of equipment
- Evaluate asset condition and submit recommendations for replacement to management
- Develop and maintain parts inventory required to support preventative maintenance program in assigned area
Required Work Experience:
- 5+ years of service experience in commercial maintenance
- Familiarity with operating and performing service of equipment including programming and installation
Preferred Work Experience:
- Job specific experience with servicing equipment from major industry manufacturers (Crown Equipment, Yale, Mart Cart, GE, Raymond, Nissan, Tennant, Toyota, Amigo, Nilfisk, etc.)
- 10+ years of experience in commercial maintenance
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical certification and 1 years' experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade or 2 years' experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade.
Valid Driver's License.
Eligible for a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
2500 N MARTIN LUTHER KING HWY, LAKE CHARLES, LA 70601-1307, United States of America
This job has expired.