Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
Req. ID: 20419
PURPOSE: Initiate, support, and lead Production Team activities targeting Quality continuous improvement and assurance within Machine Division. Reports to Quality Assurance Group Leader.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Promote an atmosphere of continuous process and employee improvement.
- Support or drive Continuous Improvement activities.
- Enforce quality standards in all facets of the assigned areas.
- Assist with the evaluation, proper identification, and disposition of all non-conforming items and materials.
- Follow all significant product, document and process changes which affect quality.
- Work with the departmental supervision in developing and maintaining a trained work force.
- Support Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing, and Research and Development in the Design, Introduction, Inspection and Maintenance of new and existing equipment.
- Define, troubleshoot and assist in measurement and resolution of daily production quality problems.
- Maintain manufacturing quality performance metrics and/or quality records.
- Take active role in Stop Ship investigations and Stop Ship rework tracking/coordination.
- Take active role in analysis of scrap and yield opportunities.
- Perform employee, work center, and piece check audits, as required.
- Create Process Maps.
- Initiate CAPA Determinations.
- Report safety near misses and incidents whenever applicable.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Vocational Training and 8+ years experience required; or GED with 10+ years in related field. (but does not require a university degree).
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally on the shop floor on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated computer skills in MS Office, Minitab and Windows operating system.
- Ability to develop and maintain records and to follow projects through to conclusion.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of manufacturing engineering and quality standards.
- Ability to use measurement and inspection tools such as Calipers, Micrometers, Pins, Gauges, Protractor, and Scale.
- Capable of frequent standing and walking and lifting up to 60 lbs
- Must have excellent attendance, safety and work record
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department. Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Quality Assurance/Control Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Welding, Technician, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.