How you'll make an impact:
What we're hiring for:
- Support information security projects from inception to completion.
- Assist with designing and documenting work processes within the SOC.
- Working experience with Threat intelligence teams to be able to interpret IOC's and use them efficiently for alerting.
- Understanding of monitoring devices such as firewalls, network and host-based intrusion detection systems, web applications, AV, WAF, Proxy and operating system logs
- Create technical documentation around the content deployed to the SIEM.
- Ability to recognize patterns and inconsistencies that could indicate complex cyber-attacks.
- Perform formal Architectural Review.
- Create custom rules/rule modifications and custom reports/ report modifications as needed.
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively delegate and ensure timely completion of all open tickets with client.
- Assist with Identifying and assessing project risk. Build appropriate mitigation plans into the overall project initiatives.
- Assist in overall project and service offering quality and consistency.
- Assist in the Validation of the scope of the offering and of the project.
- Represent Optiv Security in customer meetings.
- Meet regularly with team to aid in identifying issues and strategies.
- Assist in actively monitoring deliverables and open tickets.
- Support projects across various functional groups, communicating impacts.
- Establish communication plans to facilitate core project team coordination and to provide status to management and extended project team members.
- Assist project management on assigned projects to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Assist in Identifying and prioritizing opportunities for using project and program management to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Work with Project management to maintain commitment to project milestones and deliverables and take necessary actions including escalation as necessary to achieve commitments.
- Maintain working relationships with subject matter experts and personnel across the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or at least 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- SME in Identity in Access Management.
- Detailed understanding of Sailpoint technologies, Azure and Active Directory.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Internet Navigation required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills required.
- Previous experience in a professional services or SOC environment required.
- Experience related to security/infrastructure design, risk analysis and mitigation, disaster/contingency planning, certification/compliance testing, data loss prevention, Network Security Strategies, Technical Documentation, industry standards such as ITIL, COBIT, ISO standards, PCI, SOX, Rollout/Implementation and User Training/Support preferred.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv's selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
This job has expired.