Tax Senior As one of the top-ranked accounting firms in the US, we provide tax, advisory and assurance services to privately-held businesses, public companies across the globe, nonprofit organizations, entrepreneurs, and individuals of high-net-worth. We are looking for a Tax Senior to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing - Prepare and review individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns of various complexities
- May have the opportunity to work on estate, gift, trust and international tax returns
- Conduct tax research
- Collaborate with colleagues to conduct tax planning for individual, corporate, partnership, estate, gift, trust and international tax clients
- Reviews federal, state and local tax notices
What You Need for this Position At least 3 years of experience with:
- Public Accounting
- Individual, corporate and partnership tax
- Gift, estate and trust is a plus
What's In It for You - Health/Dental/Vision
- PTO and Paid Holiday
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Long and Short-term Disability
- Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Professional Education
- Pre-Tax Cafeteria Plan
So, if you are a Tax Senior with experience, please apply today or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!