With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services. Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Complete all aspects of tax engagements for clients including status updates to engagement managers and adhere to all quality control standards as required
- Demonstrate understanding of the client's business including analysis and planning of client engagements
- Adhere to engagement budget constraints and complete assigned tasks within the time requested, explain variances when needed
- Achieve charge hour goals
- Review associates' tax work: provide constructive review points.
- May supervise associate's on engagements
- Train and mentor associate staff
- May be involved in the client billing process by assisting Managers or Directors
- Identify and begin to develop knowledge in selected specialty practice
- Leverage industry knowledge and business acumen blending cross serve opportunities into client engagements
- Participate in practice development activities such as: membership in qualified organizations capable of referring potential engagements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Master's degree in Taxation
- CPA certification
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.