Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 9082
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Teleflex is currently seeking an intern to join our Tax department. The successful candidate will assist the Domestic Tax team and outside consultants with the state compliance process and quarterly provision process. Basic accounting skills, attention to details, and ability to work as part of a team are necessary for this position.
Hybrid/Wayne position to start in the spring semester of 2024, potentially extending into the summer. The ideal candidate will be available to work 15-20 hours a week while in school.
• Assist with State Income and Franchise Tax returns and supporting workpapers.
• Assist in preparation of the annual and quarterly tax provision calculations in accordance with ASC 740.
• Respond to state notices and assist in tax audits.
• Assist with federal & state tax related projects and research.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing an accounting or finance degree.
• Minimum 2-3 years towards accounting or finance degree.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Basic accounting/finance/business courses required; intermediate accounting courses preferred.
• Basic understanding of balance sheets and income statements is a must.
• Detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 0%
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 877-880-8588 or Talent@Teleflex.com.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our