Posted in Medical and Nursing
* Recognizes normal growth and development milestones for specific age groups as defined by
the following:Neonate (Birth-4 weeks),Adolescent (12-18 years)
Infant (4 weeks-1
year),Early Adulthood (19-45 years),Toddler (1-3 years),Middle Adulthood (46-60
years),Pre-School (3-6 years),Later Adulthood (Over 61 years),School Age (6-12 years)
* Recognizes that persons at different developmental stages have unique physical and
* Identify differences in environment needs to ensure safe, therapeutic care for patients of
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Graduation from surgical technician program is required.
* Current BLS Certification required
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our