Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation's leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Supervisor, HELOC.
Note: This position will be remote, but will be required to be onsite if a need arises.
The Supervisor, HELOC is responsible for managing and/or interacting with internal business units and/or external business partners in relation to the day to day processing, performance and compliance activities related to Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) in accordance with investor, insurer and/or client specific guidelines.
- Oversees HELOC staff responsible for the processing, monitoring, managing and exceeding client and internal expectation across the following HELOC defined process
- Sets-up new loans, conducts data mapping, data validation, conversionsand post transfer quality control
- Manages Checkbook requests
- Manages Suspense processing
- Processes billing statement and conducts ACH review and corrections
- Manages Lines freezes, suspensions and modifications
- Handles system set-ups and payment posting related to capitalizations
- Manages Subordination requests
- Monitors and reviews activities to prevent fraud
- Handles client driven loss mitigation solicitations
- Manages and responds to Client/Customer/Internal requests submitted via the designated HELOC e-mail addresses
- Interacts with Client Management team to assist with establishing contractual service level agreements, understands and implements client requirements, develops client performance reporting, communicates operational considerations and recommendations, and resolves client disputes and questions
- Participates in client visits (as needed) and/or conducts routine conference calls with clients with the goal of increasing transparency
- Serves as HELOC SME/Lead for client and external discussions
- Identifies procedural, compliance and financial opportunities to enhance the existing services provided to clients
- Trains, develops and works alongside staff to manage daily responsibilities and achieve professional growth
- Coaches, trains and motivates department leadership to effectively meet daily performance measurements
- Designs, completes and maintains individual performance plans for each direct report and meet regularly to set goals and assist them in team achieving team/departmental goals
- Identifies training opportunities for process proficiencies and personal career growth
- Performs annual performance appraisals for all direct reports
- Communicates, manages and remediates disciplinary actions to ensure consistent compliance with human resources policies and procedure guidelines
- Provides insight and participate in the management of HELOC staffing model to include projections, hiring and terminations
- Completes other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3 years of management experience
- 3-5 years of mortgage servicing experience
- 2-3 years of HELOC experience preferred
- Strong analytic skills-ability to identify patterns
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management skills including motivation, follow-up, setting expectations, delegation and time management
- Strong commitment to excellent Customer Service
- Results oriented
- It is critical that you have an understanding of the following:
- Requirements under the Truth and Lending Act (TILA) specifically, billing errors and resolution and the treatment of credit balances.
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you'll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.
This job has expired.