What you'll do...
Solution Architect for GoLocal and Commercialization
At Walmart Global Tech, we're redefining the future of retail by building enterprise-grade technology platforms that transform the way customers shop. These platforms are battle-tested at Walmart's scale. We're also exploring ways to externalize our technology services so that other companies and developers can leverage these same innovations. We're currently looking for a rockstar Solution Architect to help customers implement and customize Walmart's Supply Chain software to meet their complex and unique needs.
In this role, you'll become an expert in Walmart's Supply Chain software, and you'll work closely with customers on short- and medium-term projects to scope, design, implement, and launch the software. This includes both new client implementations, plus existing customer expansion.
- Lead integrations with customers by serving as the primary technical point of contact
- Manage all aspects of the technical integration, including scope, technical client calls, configuring, pilot testing, feature enhancements, and timelines
- Understand customer requirements while creating solutions to meet their unique needs
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to design and implement new features when needed to ensure that the features developed will meet the needs of customers
- Collaborate with Product and Technical Writers on developer documentation and tools (APIs, SDKs, Test APIs, Sandbox) and be hands on in the content creation and testing to ensure that it's easy and fast for developers and other Product Managers to use
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with external clients (enterprise and small businesses)
- Previous experience integrating and building ecommerce or retail point-of-sales systems (Adobe Magento, Salesforce Demandware, Shopify, Square, etc.)
- Experience successfully launching and integrating enterprise SaaS software
- Deep knowledge of implementing APIs, hands-on in test environments, product implementation, and integrations
- Deep understanding of current developer needs and the opportunities necessary to build delightful onboarding and app-development experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly distill substance and convey complex points concisely
- Deep business understanding of retail supply chain and last mile delivery
- Experience in functional requirement gathering and scoping of software projects with large customers
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
840 W CALIFORNIA AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-4828, United States of America
This job has expired.