Moderna is seeking a Sr. Specialist for a newly created team based at their Norwood, MA site for the night shift rotation. Reporting to the Manager, End-to-End Supply Chain, this role will be responsible for integrating production planning and capacity planning to generate an optimized manufacturing schedule for approved programs in portfolio. The individual will collaborate with various cross-functional business partners and utilize SAP/ Portfolio as the primary sources of trusted data for communication and decision making. As the Norwood manufacturing facility capabilities expand to support more development candidates and late phase clinical trials this role will support item lifecycle management, master data changes, and maintaining data integrity in SAP.
Here's What You'll Do:
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Manage the item lifecycle process in SAP including the gathering of master data inputs, and routing of quality documents through approval for item creation and obsolescence.
- •Maintain SAP master data for manufactured and purchased materials including Purchase Info Records, Item Master, Unit of Measure.
- Responsible for routing master data change requests for approval and executing the change in SAP.
- Establishes an ongoing process to maintain, monitor, and improve data integrity.
- Execute data integrity checks to ensure accuracy in SAP.
- Work collaboratively to implement continuous improvement to business processes for item lifecycle management and master data maintenance.
- Monthly KPI metric reporting volume of requests, TAT, accuracy.
- Drive monthly Material Lifecycle review meeting.
- Support projects with impact to SAP master data.
- Support site scheduling.
- Support Global Planning Process.
Moderna is pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and innovative suite of benefits, including:
- BS/BA with 4+ years' experience in a Supply Chain and/or Industrial Operation.
- Experience in Operation of a highly regulated industry, like Pharmaceutical or related field.
- Ability to multitask efficiently in a fast-paced environment and interact with various stakeholders from different domains in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and identify solutions.
- Knowledge of GMP requirements and MRP/ERP systems.
- This role would be trained on First shift but ultimately cover Night rotation
- Highly competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Lifestyle Spending Account funds to help you engage in personal enrichment and self-care activities
- Family care benefits, including subsidized back-up care options and on-demand tutoring
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive preferred pricing on Peloton fitness equipment
- Adoption and family-planning benefits
- Dedicated care coordination support for our LGBTQ+ community
- Generous paid time off, including:
• Vacation, sick time and holidays
• Volunteer time to participate within your community
• Discretionary year-end shutdown
• Paid sabbatical after 5 years; every 3 years thereafter
- Generous Paid Leave offerings, including 18 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 401k match and Financial Planning tools
- Moderna-paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages, as well as voluntary benefit options
- Complimentary concierge service including home services research, travel booking, and entertainment requests
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Location-specific perks and extras!
Since our founding in 2010, we have aspired to build the leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to reimagine how medicines are created and delivered, and a world-class team. We believe in giving our people a platform to change medicine and an opportunity to change the world.
By living our mission, values, and mindsets every day, our people are the driving force behind our scientific progress and our culture. Together, we are creating a culture of belonging and building an organization that cares deeply for our patients, our employees, the environment, and our communities.
We are proud to have been recognized as a Science Magazine Top Biopharma Employer, a Fast Company Best Workplace for Innovators, and a Great Place to Work in the U.S.
If you want to make a difference and join a team that is changing the future of medicine, we invite you to visit modernatx.com/careers to learn more about our current opportunities.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is a place where everyone can grow. If you meet the Basic Qualifications for the role and you would be excited to contribute to our mission every day, please apply!
Moderna is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry or citizenship, ethnicity, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, or any other personal characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Belonging, Inclusion, and Diversity are critical to the success of our company and our impact on society. We're focused on attracting, retaining, developing, and advancing our employees and believe that by cultivating diverse experiences, backgrounds, and ideas, we can provide an environment where every employee is able to contribute their best.
Moderna is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to qualified job applicants with disabilities. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the Talent Acquisition Partner or contact the Accommodations team at email@example.com. (EEO/AAP Employer)
This job has expired.