At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
The Sr. Manager of Performance & Talent will focus on strategic initiatives in support of the Performance & Talent strategy and programs. Reporting to the Director of Performance & Talent, this role will serve as a critical component of the Performance, Talent & Engagement team - which is part of the Talent Center of Excellence.
The role will design, execute and maintain Performance & Talent programs based on strategic business priorities and will partner with internal functions - such as HR Business Partners, HRBP Enablement, Employee Legal, Communications, HR Risk, Rewards, Employee Central, PMO, CMO and others. Although this role will support broader Performance & Talent initiatives, it will primarily focus on the delivery, implementation, adoption and long-term integration of the Pathways program, including the competency framework.
The ideal candidate has experience building and delivering programs at scale within the PayPal environment, having knowledge of and relationships within HR and other key stakeholder groups (leaders, managers, employees), understanding the fundamentals of Performance and Talent management and strong communication and stakeholder management skills. This individual can operate effectively in a highly matrixed and global environment, quickly taking control of their responsibilities, and establishing themselves as a credible strategic partner to our business and internal partners.
- As a key member of the Pathways Product Delivery team, deliver and implement the Pathways project per the expectations of HR Leadership and business stakeholders. This includes:
- Oversight and coordination of key project milestones, including ARCIVs
- Coordination and execution of socialization, communication, and training plans
- Coordination with ETX on all technical requirements
- Final prep and delivery of data to ETX
- Supporting HR Readiness and broader stakeholder management
- Supporting Leader, Manager and Employee Readiness pre and post launch
- Assist in the design, implementation and running of the Pathways Governance Council
- Lead the design, socialization, and implementation the Pathways integration plan post go-live
- Lead the long-term maintenance of PayPal's competency framework
- Support other Performance & Talent activities, including the Annual Cycle, Goal Setting, Talent ID, Promotions and Feedback
- Facilitate live briefing sessions, training classes and office hours on related topics
Additional Job Description:Subsidiary:
- Role model of our values of inclusion, innovation, collaboration, and wellness and our associated Leadership Principles.
- Track record of execution and impact, specifically:
- Building and delivering programs at scale that are employee facing
- Performance & Talent activities at PayPal
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent project management and organization skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to manage strategic, significantly complex, and important cross-functional initiatives; experienced in driving large-scale change management and operating in ambiguity
- Ability to handle sensitive employee and business information with discretion, judgement, and confidentiality
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, while driving execution in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, particularly in formatting and design
- Elevates team performance by being willing to help build team comradery and going out of their way to help others
- Raises the bar across teams, specifically:
- Proficient in developing executive level communications and presentations
- Confidence partnering with all levels, from senior executives to entry level team members
- Ability to partner and work strategically with cross-functional teams to drive overall solutions, while appropriately managing issues and risks and large-scale change management
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.comWho We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.