At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Provide authoritative HR best practices, information, support and guidance on human resource rules, regulations, policies and procedures to ADP internal and external clients nationwide via telephone and email. Exercise a high degree of judgment and independent decision making in support of developing solid external and internal client relationships.
- Holds the responsibility to ensure client privacy and client information is protected.
- Provide best practice HR support to client contacts that represent all levels of their organizational structure, in a variety of industries, with varying degrees of HR knowledge, and with a broad range of worksite employees.
- Use independent judgment in determining the appropriate information to provide to the client and the level of detail and explanation needed to ensure satisfactory understanding.
- Guide clients through complex, difficult, and sensitive human resource and employee relations issues.
- Provide recommendations to client for effective problem resolution, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Guide clients on the formulation and administration of plans and policies for human resource activities.
- Research information and analyze data from multiple resources to provide "best practice HR advice" to internal and external clients.
- Research and consult on complex technical issues and prepare related written communications for clients.
- Internal support includes, but is not limited to: providing ADP Sales Staff, Payroll District Managers, Screening and Selection Services Account Managers, Customer Service, Compliance, and other departments with assistance with HR best practices, knowledge of Help Desk products including scope of services, and other requests as needed.
- Maintain and update content, resource library, tools and templates of the HR Help Desk and its websites
- Provide reports to management on Help Desk utilization under direction of manager/supervisor.
- Special projects for product development and maintenance will be assigned by manager/supervisor providing internal trainings and facilitation to ADP employees, client handbook reviews, quality manual development, seminar development and maintenance.
- Provide expert support to clients around a wide variety of human capital management topics including employee relations and dispute resolution, organizational change, and management practices.
- Develop solid external and internal client relationships.
- Primary responder to internal client needs.
- Act as resource and point of escalation for team members as needed.
- Coach and motivate staff to achieve performance and professional goals.
- Has project management responsibility.
- Provide reports to management on Help Desk utilization.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years Human Resource Generalist experience
- Continuing Education requirements necessary to maintain PHR/SPHR credentials and achieve the CA PHR, if not already certified
- Bachelors Degree or demonstrated equivalent experience
- PHR or SPHR certification is required within 12 months of start date.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience with multiple clients, advisory roles and dealing with a broad range of HR issues at senior levels of organizations preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) required.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.