Compeer Financial is seeking collaborative, innovative and dynamic professionals to be a part of our Top Workplace culture!
Tell me more about this opportunity.
This position is responsible for the development, enhancement and effective operations of data movement between various systems using ETL methodologies. Responsible for leading company database development efforts and coordinating with business users, consultants/contractors, vendors and internal team members to maximize the usage and value of company data assets. In many cases ETL processes are used to extract data from source systems, transform and enrich the data, and load it into the data warehouse.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) packages.
- Develop, maintain and administer system databases.
- Function as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing and debugging ETL packages and processes to create a seamless data flow.
- Support overall strategy as it relates to database and data warehouse development.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and analyze ETL process failures, data anomalies, inconsistencies and other ETL related issues identified by monitoring, technical team members and end-users.
- Generate automated, repeatable and stable processes to support data load, data validation and data synchronizations for the data warehouse.
- Support database coding requirements for data warehouse data migrations and business unit and SQL-server projects via programming and the various SQL languages.
- Identify and resolve data integrity issues between the data warehouses and the original data sources.
- Contribute to data dictionaries and database diagrams for complex in-house databases.
- Provide on-call support for problem resolution of database-related issues.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with various MS SQL environments (2012, 2014, 2017, 2019), designing and implementing SSIS packages and ETL development using SQL Server Data Tools.
- SQL Server and/or other Microsoft technologies preferred.
- Strong SQL server knowledge of T-SQL and OLTP topics such as normalization, data types, query tuning, indexing, constraints and query plans, etc.
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) or comparable reporting tools experience.
- Ability to translate highly technical information into non-technical terms.
- Proven client service skills and effective team skills are essential.
- Experience with software deployment, version control, and build automation preferred.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other teams to achieve goals and represent the business.
- Valid driver's license.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members' education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.