With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
The Sr. Dir, Talent Management is responsible for designing and leading an integrated talent strategy that delivers against our organization's talent needs now and for the future. This role will have responsibility for Talent Management including Talent Planning, Succession and Performance Management as well as Organizational Design and Effectiveness, Learning and Development.
Reporting to the VP Global Talent, this role will collaborate closely with the Directors of Engagement, Inclusion, and Talent Acquisition on delivering enterprise initiatives. Together, you will build future-focused talent strategies that are embedded across all areas of global talent. In partnership with other COEs and the HRBP community, you'll equip the organization in building a high-peforming culture and organization.
This role is well suited for someone who thrives on creating a vision and owning it, seeking to create new possibilities with a connected approach to delivering exceptional talent strategies and capabilities within and across the organization.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads and designs a multi-year, enterprise talent strategy to support the needs of the business
- Develops and deploys organizational design strategies, frameworks and structures that effectively contribute to growth, innovation, transformation, customer-centricity and execution across CDK including: structural design, roles and responsibilities, flow of work, decision-making processes, and individual/team people strategies.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners in managing proper organizational and talent planning in line with the defined strategy and unique needs of the business units.
- Partners with key stakeholders to execute an agile performance management approach that embraces a high-performing organizational mindset.
- Creates agile talent planning and succession approaches that mitigate risk and advance the talent strategy.
- Advances the CDK culture of curiosity and continuous learning through business specific and enterprise capability development.
- Inspires learning & development strategies and programs for individuals and teams that effectively builds capabilities for current and future workforce planning needs.
- Embraces a data mindset, establishing data insights to measure the adoption, success and impact of human capital strategies.
- Partner with various HR COEs including Talent Acquisition, Engagement, L&D, Communications, HR operations, Comp & Benefits and HRBPs to build best practices and capabilities within the org to enable a high-performing workforce that contributes to the company's overall strategic growth and transformation.
- Connects with Sr. Leaders and the Executive Leadership Team to design and deliver global talent strategies; presents and/or leads strategies and talent updates and discussions to our Executive Leadership Team and Board.
- Serves as a thought leader, embracing outside in thinking in line with best/next practices at leading technology organizations.
- Bachelor's degree required in HR/Business Administration or related field; MS/MBA (or equivalent) in Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, Human Resources, Business Management or related field preferred.
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience in leading a team(s) in talent management, learning & development and/or organizational design and effectiveness
- Ability to demonstrate robust strategic thinking capabilities as well as the ability to execute effectively.
- Strong business acumen and ability to apply human capital implications
- Ability to synthesize business data and develop innovative and holistic HR solutions that are forward thinking and growth oriented.
- Customer-focused, proven track record of building credibility and influence within the business and across HR specialties.
- Strong understanding/ application of change management and process excellence principles
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis and performance metrics
- Ability to be effective in a highly matrixed environments, to effectively communicate with and influence all levels of the organization and drive change
- Demonstrated ability to promote an inclusive work environment and support workforce diversity
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel [approximately 10%] to achieve business objectives and support business objectives. Currently, only essential travel for client purposes is in effect for CDK employees, expectations for travel in this role assumed when restrictions are lifted.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.