Who Are We?
The Toro Company is a homegrown, Minnesota-based company that has been in business since 1914. We pride ourselves on providing world class equipment to help maintain the environment that we love, while putting an emphasis on giving back to the communities that surround us. From residential lawns and gardens, to venues such as St. Andrews Links and Target Field, we are a company with a global footprint and a passion for helping people beautify whatever landscape they may be in. With 100 years of operation under our belt and an average employee tenure of 15 years,come find out what makes The Toro Company the best place in the Twin Cities to build a career.
This role directly supports the functional analytics and reporting needs of the designated business unit. The scope includes fulfilling data and analytics projects in support of assigned business unit. The focus of this position will be to understand the internal requirements for data and analytics in decision making, working with all levels of roles in the involved team, including leadership. The purpose of this role is to work with involved leaders to identify the processes that create data necessary for analytics, define the data, model data, and develop analytics tools for descriptive and predictive analytics. The job may involve creating new data processes or solutions, provide feedback on process improvement.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
- Lead analytics reporting development including requirements gathering, data discovery, testing, analytics reporting development, deployment, and control.
- Responsible for the development of analytics dashboards for leadership including KPIs, statistical analysis and visualizations.
- Work closely with designated business team(s) to understand business problems; Identify the data and create analytical tools that will solve them.
- Mentor team members and collaborate internally and externally to solve business problems
- Manage training and documentation for analytics reporting including standard data definitions, versioning, and timely communication to stakeholders of enhancements or changes
- Full job description will be provided to final candidate at point of offer.
The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company .What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Analytics, or experience in a related field
- 5+ years of related work experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or other Analytics role
- 3+ years of experience in a Supply Chain function; demonstrated knowledge of Supply Chain processes such as Order to Cash, Procurement, Manufacturing, Quality Management, etc.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, Power BI, QlikView, or Tableau
- Skilled in SQL for data query, statistical programming using R or Python
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP preferred, with knowledge of MM, SD, PP modules
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits -The Toro company offers employees at our Bloomington, MN HQlocation a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.Location
- Conveniently located near both St. Paul and Minneapolis, we are centrally located for most commuters!Food -
Take advantage of our onsite café, which serves both breakfast and lunch. With a Caribou Coffee attached, you can grab a snack and a coffee at any time during your day.Wellness
- The Toro Company's HQ offers complimentary use of our onsite fitness facility to employees. In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health and financial health resources to all employees.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Summer Hours
- Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees at our Bloomington HQ are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.Flexible Work Arrangements
- This team is currently implementing a hybrid work schedule. The opportunity to collaborate in the office and work from home part-time, has promoted team-building and flexibility. Competitive Salary
- The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. It is not common to be hired at or near the top of the range; compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Cash compensation is one piece of our competitive total rewards package.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.