2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
Integrated care is the future of healthcare, and this is your chance to join the cutting edge of innovation. Join DaVita as a Sr. Analyst in Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Innovation.
The CKD Model of Care (MoC) team supports integrated care for patients with CKD, working across the healthcare spectrum to maximize patient quality of life. Kidney care patients are among the most vulnerable and medically complex chronic populations. The Senior Analyst will work with clinical and non-clinical teammates across the Village to deliver and coordinate patient care, resulting in slower disease progression, better clinical outcomes, and improved patient quality of life.
The CKD Innovation Sr. Analyst will be a key contributor to DaVita's efforts to provide integrated care to patients, supporting innovation in the model of care. This role will leverage analytical and process improvement methodologies to lead, investigate, and solve complex operational and business problems. The Senior Analyst role provides opportunity for career advancement, given its extensive interaction with cross-functional teams in Integrated Kidney Care and DaVita more broadly, including visibility with many leaders at the Director and VP level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Perform data analysis and reporting to support new program design, implementation, and evaluation for impact on quality and cost
- Complete process mapping to identify opportunities for improvement
- Support innovative pilots through vendor evaluation, contracting support, and implementation
- Prepare, organize, and build effective presentations, tailored to the relevant audience
- Convey qualitative and quantitative findings in a cohesive story, summarizing insights and making recommendations to drive decision-making
- Proactively engage relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts to get input and support
- Apply attention to detail in all deliverables
Project Management & Leadership
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop project plans and help manage projects
- Build strong relationships and closely collaborate with teammates across lanes (leadership, clinicians, central and local teams) to drive clinical and operational results
- Handle confidential information using discretion and judgment
Your Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience required, demonstrating strong analytical and project management skills; consulting, corporate strategy, operations / process improvement, or healthcare analytics experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable with ambiguity
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Personal values align with DaVita's values of service excellence, integrity, team, continuous improvement, accountability, fulfillment, and fun
- Potential up to 20% travel
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
- Salary/Wage Range
- $56,500 - $83,000
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
Position Pay Range: