What's the role?
HERE Technologies is the global leader in location technology & data - powering market-leading navigation, business optimization and real-time planning systems. As part of HERE's growth strategy, we are extending our market focus into new verticals - including Transportation & Logistics, Supply Chain, connected driving and other high tech location related use-cases, where HERE technology is a key ingredient to help enterprises realize business value through our location assets. In line with this ambition, we are looking to add an experienced & proven technology sales account executive to our team - to accelerate the growth potential in one of our largest accounts. This high-performer must have demonstrable sales results (developing high-growth sales strategies with large, multi-national, complex organizations) and exceptional technical aptitude (credible with technology companies, worked with senior Research and Development stakeholders). An exceptional communicator, this person excels at both seeing the opportunity, and translating that vision into reality - key expectations include ability to create compelling business cases - and orchestrate opportunities through to execution and close.
- Grow & accelerate revenue from existing Amazon business units - this includes strategies to reduce time to revenue, firm-up revenue
- Establish new book of business and pipeline from identified high-potential new business units - aid in helping qualify pipeline opportunities- and define unique value propositions, business unit acquisition strategies for Amazon
- Identify potential new revenue streams from co-creation & innovation projects
- Establish optimal go-to-market tactics that accelerate and scale growth - in leveraging our partner capabilities and professional/technical services arms
- Develops and implements account strategies that maximize value for Amazon and HERE
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Leads the pricing and customer contract negotiation processes
- Adhere to HERE Sales Process and sales/customer lifecycle guidelines to effectively manage the business
Who are you?
What Do We Offer?
- 8+ years of Business to Business sales experience in technology environment (software, platform, SaaS); GIS experience required or technical background a plus
- Consistent track record of quota attainment and over-attainment of sales targets.
- Demonstrated ability to generate, advance, and close large ($10M+ transaction value) complex software and/or services transactions involving multiple VP (business, functional leads, technology stakeholders) and C-Level/above decision makers.
- Ability to execute a complex sales process, including commercial and technical pre-sales resources in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to make effective sales presentations and to answer questions regarding HERE's services and products
- Ability to work independently and manage time productively and effectively.
- Ability to collaborate/mobilize with various HERE Global teams to drive complex solutions
- Ability to leverage defined sales process and systems to maximize revenue and bookings
- Ability to navigate large, complex enterprise to tap into new business units while building strong relationships at various levels
- Ability to define, develop and drive "outside of the box" solutions for customer
- Excellent technical knowhow of the HERE products and services to articulate the features and benefits to Product, Technical Product, Engineers, Developers
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!
- Challenging problems to solve
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects you work on
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes - from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people's lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video