SpaceIQ makes your workplaces smarter and your employee experiences better. Businesses that need a centralized data-driven platform to make better informed decisions about real estate, want to plan and manage a more productive and efficient work environment, and want to give their employees a frictionless experience so they can do their best work, come to SpaceIQ. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes reach their full potential by creating great workplaces that attract and retain the talent they need to grow and succeed. If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial career opportunity, join SpaceIQ and our suite of products: Archibus, Serraview and SiQ in transforming the workplace.
SpaceIQ Solutions Engineer are the most knowledgeable product resources in the company acting as trusted advisors to Account Executives and Channel Partners. In this role, the Solutions Engineer drives the functional and technical sales process by positioning our portfolio of solutions to the needs of prospects through a structured process of discovery, requirements gathering, validation, product presentations and demonstrations, and handoff to implementation resources. The successful candidate must be able to articulate the company and product value propositions and dynamically position the right product to both business and technical users.
The ideal Solutions Engineer is an energetic, self-motivated storyteller with a proven track record in consulting or pre-sales solution planning in a SaaS environment. An ideal candidate will leverage the knowledge gained during discovery to craft a tailored demo to meet the specific business needs of the client. The Solutions Engineer must demonstrate a positive "can do" approach combined with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
This role is a fit for someone with a strong technical background, a sense of curiosity and experience with solution selling. The Solutions Engineer is responsible for learning and demonstrating all products within the SpaceIQ portfolio of solutions. Corporate Real Estate, Facility Management or Service Provider industry experience is desired with a proven track record of successful Solution Consulting experience.
Essential Functions/Primary Duties:
Skills and Experience:
- Work with both direct Account Executives, Channel Partners and Strategic Partners to position the correct product based on specific customer and prospect requirements.
- Collaborate with Sales counterparts to design individual account strategies and sales tactics as needed.
- Participate in discovery and qualification calls and meetings to activate and identify the key business issues and validate the prospective customer needs align to our solutions.
- Lead the development of a successful solution presentation and demonstration plan.
- Build and maintain demonstration scripts and datasets for internal and partner consumption.
- Deliver functional and technical product demonstrations to perspective clients that directly address both tactical and consequential pains and highlight SpaceIQ's unique business value.
- Set and pre-empt competitive traps and eliminate sales obstacles during product presentations and demonstrations.
- Contribute to functional and technical components of RFIs, RFPs, POCs and written proposals.
- Collaborate with Product Management to help drive future product functionality based on market needs.
- Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the use and demonstration of all assigned product areas - self guided learning is a must.
- Maintain qualification and discovery questions for sales and business development personnel.
- Capture solution requirements for handoff to the implementation services team to ensure smooth transition from the sales process to the implementation stage.
- 5+ years of consulting or pre-sales engineering for software/SaaS solutions
- Independent, self-motivated, positive attitude with a competitive desire to win.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experienced, persuasive presenter, comfortable presenting to large and small audiences in person and remotely.
- Willingness and desire to lead the technical solution selling process by collaborating other parts of the organization to prepare effective demonstrations and presentations.
- Effective business analysis skills able to identify and document client current and future solution requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business field desired
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement - 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
What's in it for you:
- Cash accumulation and Work/Life balance
- Up to 4% - 401(k) company match (immediate 100% vesting)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO
- 2 Weeks Parental Leave
* Please note that this position is 100% remote.An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Be a part of a company that is changing the workplace.
- Be a part of a fast-paced global team.
- Twice a week, virtual fitness classes.
- Women's Club.
- Awesome New Hire Welcome Package.