The Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing education and support that builds preference for LexisNexis and drives usage of our solutions. The consultant is also responsible for retaining and growing revenue within assigned accounts and/or territory. These objectives are achieved by building strong relationships within accounts, understanding customer needs, providing high quality consultation and education, generating leads and addressing enterprise-wide issues. This position is field based and covers the South Florida territory.
Basic QualificationsPreferred Qualifications
- Provide consultative services to legal customers & prospects ensuring maximized use and understanding of LexisNexis products, content and tools
- Communicate credibly and effectively with clients in order to understand their challenges and provide guidance, education and consultation to help improve their business
- Prepare and deliver specialized customer presentations that communicate our value proposition and competitive differentiators in an effort to retain revenue, drive POS opportunities and grow active users
- Collaborate with sales partners on preference driving strategy and develop strategic account plans
- Identify and share leads/opportunities with sales partners and/or Product Specialists
- Demonstrate deep product and content knowledge; act as internal resource for sales, marketing and segment
- Conduct competitive research, analysis of findings and shares information with product, segment and marketing
- Gather desired feature/function intelligence from customers for future development & roadmaps
- Effectively utilize all required processes, tools and systems
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to lift/carry laptop or iPad and other sales materials up to 25 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of proven sales or training experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience practicing law
- Legal Research Experience or Expertise
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Self-Motivated and able to work independently and own and manage a territory.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.