Computer World Services Corp. (CWS) is expecting new work to begin in November 2022, supporting DISA at the Defense Supply Center Columbus (DSCC) and we seek Solution Design Specialists to support DISA’s provisioning processes.
Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and assignments. Analyzes customer requirements and effects solutions, within standards. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Enter and update configuration and administrative changes in configuration management database.
* Identify and allocate building components, modules, ports, virtual interfaces and/or cross-connections.
* Maintain non-conforming circuit lists for circuits without a viable technical solution.
* Support DISA projects using configuration management databases to develop and maintain comprehensive lists of circuits, or Master Circuit Lists (MCLs), and trunks impacted by the project.
* Develop Method of Precedence or Procedure (MOP) detailing how circuits are transitioned based on redundancy, hot cuts, and critical dependencies.
* Track status of service requests, MCLs, and CTPs in the tracking repository.
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline with 4+ years of overall related experience.
o 4+ years of additional related years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
* Experience with one or more of: SILVX, CISCO Prime, MetaSolv (MSS), DISA Storefront (DSF), WWOLS-R, BMC ticketing software.
* Expertise in one or more of: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, DSN/DRSN, GVS, Promina, CISCO, MSPP, Optical Switching, MPLS, SD-WAN.
* General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP.
* CySA+, or Security+ CE, or CCNA – Security, or GICSP, or GSEC, or SSCP
* Must have an active Secret clearance
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
* Able to work in a shift work environment * Travel isn’t expected
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!