You are an analytical person who enjoys the daily challenges of optimizing paid search and other digital campaigns to meet or exceed KPIs. You understand the various elements of campaigns, leverage best practices, and test new offerings and strategies. You love working with other teams and clients and owning the success of your assigned accounts. You take pride in your work and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with others.
Socius Marketing, an EverCommerce company, is a full-service Internet marketing firm that is consistently one of the fastest growing companies in the Tampa Bay area. We offer tremendous growth opportunities to motivated individuals.
Serving a national client base, Socius is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, in the prestigious Rocky Point area. The Socius office offers panoramic views of Tampa Bay, and a corporate gym and deli are conveniently located on premises. This position is also available to be fully remote.
The person in this role will assist the current team by implementing leading-edge digital marketing strategies, utilizing the latest technologies and ROI tracking tactics. Day-to-day, you'll manage paid search campaigns, starting by getting up to speed on what we've got in place and then moving on to owning your own campaigns. Beyond Paid Search, you will help to advance additional customer acquisition channels including new channels, display and remarketing.
Some key responsibilities:
Experience and Skills:
- Increase quality leads at efficient costs, testing strategies on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Be a part of the ongoing conversation of how to best execute and measure multi-channel digital marketing campaigns across search, display, social media, video, and other channels
- Plan and execute online marketing campaigns and tests, including implementation, optimization and analysis
- Increase customer acquisition and engagement via paid search marketing, including Google, Microsoft, and others
- Create, launch, and track frequent ad copy, landing page, and other creative tests
- Analyze performance and optimize campaigns
- Create reports to measure campaign performance and show ROI of efforts
- Identify and help implement strategies across accounts
- Act as a team lead for a particular tool, channel, and/or new initiative
Benefits & Perks:
- 3+ years of SEM Experience
- Experience at an agency or in managing multiple Paid Search Accounts.
- Passion for digital marketing and complete understanding of online marketing metrics like ROI, CTR, CPC, CPA, CVR, etc.
- Google Ads expert with a good understanding of Google Display Network, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics
- Google Ads certified
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Flexibility to work where/how you want - in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with up to a 4% match
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Competitive salary
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours (when the office is open)
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.