Cotton Holdings, Inc., is a diversified holding company with subsidiaries that provide property restoration and recovery, construction, roofing, logistical support, temporary workforce housing, and culinary services to public and private entities worldwide. Cotton combines this diverse suite of services with top talent, innovative technology, and a large inventory of company-owned assets, to offer clients a total solutions package in support of disaster events and large development projects, including complex work environments.
Cotton is searching for experienced, reliable and task-oriented Front Office/Facility Maintenance personnel to join our dynamic team. This role will cross-train and be responsible for performing administrative, housekeeping and facility management duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced customer focused environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company with competitive compensation and growth opportunities for a seasoned and motivated candidate.
Front Office Duties
- Must multi-task effectively and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Greet residents immediately with friendly and sincere hospitality.
- Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide prompt and accurate information such as mealtimes and local attractions.
- Proficient computer skills to complete the guest registration process and confirm that pertinent and accurate information is entered into the property management system.
- Checks residents in/out using reservation software.
- Issues and inventories room keys
- Provide prompt, positive and clear communication to include guest messages and mail retrieval to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Runs errands as needed for camp operations
- Keeps the property clean, safe and comfortable for all residents
- Maintains the office condition
- Logs, dispatches and coordinates facility repairs. Maintains a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Facility Maintenance Duties
- Performs general labor, maintenance and repair work as assigned.
- Documents all maintenance and repair work in accordance with record keeping requirements.
- Work scope includes but is not limited to light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and general facilities maintenance.
- Perform housekeeping functions and maintain the professional appearance of the property, equipment and common areas.
- Maintains grounds appearance by completing tasks such as lawn maintenance, landscaping, painting, pressure washing, weed spraying, refuse collection etc.
- Documents deficiencies and disturbances to Camp Manager and assist in resolutions
- Performs required property walks (rounds)Responds to calls promptly
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Able to stand and move throughout office/buildings and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and customers.
- Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing to work outside
- Ability to be flexible in schedule to meet operational needs. This may require working outside regularly scheduled hours or rotations.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time on short notice.
- Motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact HR (877) 511-2962 #Logistics
Show more Show less