For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Longmont,CO,United States |
Responsible for shipping and receiving functions for Intrado at the Longmont, CO location, to include; unloading and unpacking of purchasing shipments received; perform a variety of shipping functions related to movement of items to and from Company locations both domestically and internationally; identify and pull the appropriate inventory necessary to complete orders in a timely and accurate manner
Minimum Qualifications Education
- Perform a variety of shipping functions related to movement of items to and from Company locations both domestically and internationally, ensuring adherence to company and department policies, procedures and established timelines
- Verify inventory levels of packaging supplies and initiate purchase accordingly in an accurate manner
- Complete and file all necessary paperwork required for each shipment
- Provide shipment status and tracking numbers per order when needed ensuring they are up-to- date
- Assure compliance U.S. Export Control policy as established by the Corporate Legal department on all shipments
- Verify items received against the vendor packing slip
- Process all receiving information and enter it into purchasing system in a timely manner, maintaining the receiving log, identifying variances when necessary
- Notify appropriate department when equipment is received and re-route equipment toappropriate Company locations as necessary
- Organize and maintain equipment inventory by tagging and storing purchased equipment
- Stockroom duties include identifying and pulling the appropriate inventory necessary to complete orders in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with corporate and department policies and procedures
- Update the inventory and respond to all production requests.
- Support the receiving and shipping department as needed
- Obtain prioritized orders ensuring they are completed in a timely manner
- Communicate time-sensitive order information and/or paperwork (e.g., back orders, etc.) to the appropriate departments (e.g., Shipping, etc.)
- Organize and maximize space utilization including maintaining a clean work environment
- Assist in maintaining the inventory ensuring it remains accurate
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year experience in shipping and receiving required
- Minimum one year experience with international shipments preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. The starting rate for this position will be in the range of $16- $17 an hour employees located in Colorado.
In addition to a compensation plan commensurate with this role, Intrado offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and flexible spending accounts.ABOUT US
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado's Life & Safety division is responsible for some critical parts of our everyday life. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens after a 9-1-1 call is placed - call routing, delivery, location determination and data management. Whether you call from a landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders get the right information at the right time so they can save lives.
Intrado also provides notifications to the utilities, healthcare and educational sectors. Our platform provides multi-modal communications that meet an individual's contact preference and routes over 4 billion notifications each year. At the end of the day, Intrado believes that keeping people in our communities safe, connected and healthy is a top priority.