Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22269
PURPOSE: Oversee the setup and coordinate operations of the Stainless Steel and Nickel Department. Reports directly to the Production Team Lead or designee.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Control the heats of steel going to the Stainless Steel and Nickel lines.
- Inform the Quality Assurance Department by completing all required documentation including changeover sheet when a changeover is performed or Special Order production run occurs.
- Set up and assist along with troubleshoot on changeovers of assigned Stainless Steel and Nickel lines.
- Issue wire drawing dies as needed.
- Assist in the supervision of the Department and authorized to make decisions as needed.
- Enforcement of Company Rules and Regulations with disciplinarian action.
- Review, understand, and follow the departmental procedures, EW Specifications, SSW Specifications, and Plant Rules and Regulations that are associated with the performance of this job.
- Ensure the correct use and maintenance of tooling, equipment, and supplies.
- Supervise schedule manpower to meet daily production needs including documenting no shows and absentees.
- Maintain merit rating records as instructed by Production Team Lead.
- Obey all safety rules, maintain the cleanliness of the work area and perform other duties as assigned by the Production Team Lead or designee.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Read, write and do general math well enough to keep the records associated with this job along with proficient computer skills.
- Able to understand and interpret the specifications and procedures related to this job.
- Self-motivated, safety and, quality conscious.
- Willingness to develop team-members.
- Be mechanically inclined.
- Daily supervisory skills required.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Welding, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.